Friday, March 21, 2008

It was just announced that Ray Park (from Star Wars Episode 1 fame - I guess) has been picked to play SNAKE EYES in the new GI JOE live action movie...



It seems that we have all grown in age but not maturity as we no longer play with action-figures but now make movies of our favorite toys. I am certainly not a GI JOE fanboy but I have a strong nostalgia for it, because they were my favorite toys as a kid. We couldn't afford M.A.S.K. and I never really got into TRANSFORMERS but I was obsessed with GI JOE -

Of course STORMSHADOW was my favorite figure but I also really liked BEACHHEAD, FIREFLY and *gasp* one of the few black characters: SGT. STALKER.


So while checking out YouTube for a any sort of teaser trailer for the upcoming movie I found the following REALLY STRANGE videos.

The first one actually a pretty good fan adaptation.


All I can say about this next one is WHAT IN THE HELL?!?



This is quite funny.



Before GI JOE I was a HE MAN fanatic. Remember Stinkor? He was covered in this felt material and he smelled really bad (for real). Ha ha - toys that stink.
O.k. so, I just had to add this because it’s seriously one of the funniest things I’ve ever seen. Its…
Unemployed Skeletor's video blog of evil # 1


No comments: