Thursday, February 4, 2010

Some Randomness...

Violet is starting to talk! She says "peeeze" and "up" and "Eat" and a host of others. It's sooo cute! But she's getting so big my baby is turning into a little girl :( That's o.k. I guess. It's exciting to watch her grow.

Stacy is not happy with her job and has been looking for something else. Problem is she is a great teacher and kids really gravitate towards her...but it's mostly the adults she is fed up with. I hope she finds something she really enjoys doing...but that's hard to do with jobs. I HATE JOBS...so much that I think no matter what I did I would grow to dislike going to work, just because I have to be there. Some people say if you get a job you really love you will always be excited to go to work. I think thats bogus, at least for me. Well maybe if writing music was my job...I could dig that!

Trying to find time to watch films now is hard but here's a couple of thoughts on things I've seen...

GI JOE - previously I wrote a blog about how excited I was....well that was stupid. This movie is shit. Not "the" shit...just shit. I mean the kid from 3rd rock from the sun is Cobra Commander???!?? Thats just ridiculous. This is the let down of the decade.

SAW VI - It was alright...attacking the insurance companies keeps with hot topics but...I don't know what to say. It was a SAW film. If you've seen one you get it. I liked it.

UNDECLARED series - Fun, silly, hilarious - but not quite as good as FREAKS AND GEEKS. But then what is? I still recomend it highly.


thats it for me. imout.

No comments: