Thursday, February 28, 2008

A couple things Stacy made that I LOVE

She made this shadow box for m 26th B-Day...She also threw the best party of my life. Here's the story. She made me believe she had to work on my birthday and I was sad. Little did I know she rented out an art space/venue and got tons of bands and tons of my friends to come. I was cruising around with two of my friends grumbling about my birthday when they said they wanted to make a stop. I wanted to stay in the car but they dragged me to this place...and SURPRISE! a mega birthday bash! and she decorated the whole place in Dia de los Muertos style. It was truly spectacular and the stupidest part is that I had NO idea. She even printed up flyers and secretly handed them out. NOW THAT IS LOVE!
This is my favorite painting that she has done (sorry for the blue tint...I couldn't figure out how to use her digital camera). She has an ART degree and has made alot of truly stellar work, but this one is so accessible and expressive. I love it.

No comments: