Tuesday, January 8, 2008

The New - Starts Here


Hello Friends, I have created this blog for no reason other than to express myself in a fun and creative way. I will talk about whatever I can think of and try to come off as semi-intelligent along the way...well I don't actually care about that since I believe I will be the only one looking at this, but it may be something that will benefit us all in the long run (yeah right).

Let me tell you a little about myself:

I am 30 years old...married to a beautiful girl named Stacy...and we have a BABY GIRL named Violet on the way! I was a PUNK ROCKER as a kid...(and still am) - I really want to be a cool father as well as a GOOD father. I dig '60s garage, '77 style punk and of course BLUES (delta especially but I like allot of the Piedmont style - oh and I love the Zydeco influenced Excello Swamp Blues label) - oh hell I dig almost all music but those are my faves. I am a musician in a band called TREMBLE AND SHAKE - you will see and hear a lot of that soon.

There's alot more but I suppose I have plenty of time and space to use up.

No comments: